Subject: Online Rule-3 GDS Transfer Cycle Schedule Sep-2023.
In continuation of this Directorate letter of even no dated 24.02.2023, the competent authority has approved the following Schedule of Online Rule -3 Transfer Cycle,September ,2023 for different activities.
|Vacancy updation by Divisions/Units
|1 to 09 September
|Online Registration and submission of
applications by the GDS applicants seeking
|10 to 18 September
|One-time modification in applications already
by candidate (limited to change of options
|19 to 20 September
|Verification of online applications by the
|21 to 24 September
|Online list of transfers approved
|Relieving of GDS to join in the new post first list
|Online list of transfers approved Second List
|Relieving of GDS to join in the new post Second list
2. In this context, all the provisions for 1st and 2nd transfer list , transfer on spouse grounds and order of priority as elaborated in para 2,5,& 6 of this letter of even no 24.02.2023(Cycle March 2023) would continue in this Cycle as well. There is no change in the method of calculation of vacancies for GDS online transfer and Circle may refer to para 4 of the aforesaid letter dated 24.02.2023 in this respect. The vacancies notified in respect of GDS Online Engagement Schedule I of 2023, as well as, for Special Cycle, May, 2023 would not be made available for consideration for online transfer. While notifying the vacancies, special care may be kept in respect of vacancies ordered to be withheld by Court/Tribunal Orders, posts declared surplus etc.
3. Subsequent to release of the approved list of transfers, any decision on the issues, other than policy issues shall be decided at the level of Head of Region/Head of Circle in accordance with the instructions issued in the past. Technical issues may be resolved in consultation with CEPT.
4. All HOCs are requested to ensure that Divisions strictly adhered to the aforesaid time schedule.
How to apply for Rule3 Transfer
Online applications for GDS transfer 2023 can be filled from eligible GDS (Gramin Dak Sevaks) Applicants from 10.09.2023 to 18.09.2023 on the online portal rule3.cept.gov.in.
1. GDS employees can visit the below link for online transfer registration 2023.
Click on this link.
2. Then click on the Set/Reset password option if you have not reset the password
3. Type Employee id
4. Type the desired password. Re-enter the password in the Next column.
5. Submit later
6. OTP will be sent to the registered phone.
7. Type the OTP and give the submit OTP.
8. After that login with employee id and newly created password
9. Enter the user id and password and select the utilities option on the screen that appears after logging in. Select Rule 3 application in it.
10. The next screen will show the details of the GDS. Some details will come automatically. There is a place to give email address, after giving it, give Validate, then an OTP will come in the email address, type it and confirm. We have to type some other personal details.
11. After entering all the details click validate. If all details are missing then error will be displayed. If you have all the details, you will go to the next screen.
12. In the next screen you can select circle, division and office. (An employee can see only eligible offices there). An official can be given up to 10 options.
13. After giving all the options, give submit. After submitting, a confirmation window will be displayed. After giving Confirm, a request successfully completed message will appear. Then a reference number will also be shown. Note it down for future reference.
No modification is possible after submitting. So give submit only after making sure that all the details are correct.